الأربعاء، 6 مارس 2013

6-Mile Treadmill Run


Here’s another treadmill workout to add to your collection!

800’s & 400’s

This workout starts with a 1-mile warm-up and then moves onto four 800’s with a 1/4 mile jog in between. When you don’t think you can do another 800, the workout drops down to four 400’s at the same pace with a 1/4 mile jog in between. For a 6-mile treadmill run, this workout really flew by!
2012-01-20_1458
For those of you following along with my half marathon training for the Rock ‘N’ Roll USA, I updated my training page this morning. My coach is still waiting to hear back from the CrossFit Endurance folks about a half training plan, so I’m just winging it for now. Hopefully, I’ll have some news soon.

Bob Harper Kettlebell DVD Giveaway

Thanks to everyone who entered the Bob Harper Kettlebell DVD Giveaway! Here’s your winner:
Haley
Since I’m at college and sometimes (well a lot of the time) don’t feel like walking a half mile to the gym I do work out videos in my dorm. I have free weights and a kettle bell so I would LOVE this DVD!!!
Congrats, Haley! Please email me at tina@carrotsncake.com with your full name and address to claim your prize.

Read more at http://carrotsncake.com/2012/01/800s-400s-6-mile-treadmill-run.html#j0LmjJzdxjbmLyG3.99 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق